KURABY MASJID JUMMAH NOTICE
For FRIDAY 12 June 2020
Kuraby Masjid will be having 3 jamaat’s for Jummah in line with the Industry Covid Safe Plan for a place of worship as follows:
Khutbah Start 12pm 100 people 30 minutes maximum
Khutbah Start 1pm 100 people 30 minutes maximum
Khutbah Start 2pm 100 people 20 minutes maximum
• Once the capacity of 100 is reached, the Masjid doors will be shut. Please come early to avoid disappointment. We are operating on a first come, first serve basis.
• Please leave the premises once salaah has been completed to accommodate for the next congregation.
• The protocols outlined in our previous statement will continue to apply.
• To make the sign in process easier, you can collect a printed form from the Masjid today and complete the form before coming to jummah tomorrow. The forms are presently by the shoe rack. That way, we will reduce the bottle neck with people waiting to sign in as you will simply need to drop your completed form into a box before entering the Masjid before jummah.
BEFORE Coming to the Masjid
• Obtain a form from the Masjid and complete it if you can.
• Walk to the Masjid if possible (to reduce congestion between sessions).
• Make Wudu at home.
• Bring your own Prayer Mat. If you do not have a prayer mat, you will not be permitted entry to the Masjid.
• Do not bring children under the age of 12.
• If you are considered ‘High Risk’, we ask that you stay at home
Comments are closed.
Kuraby Masjid updates